Bemas and the technical translations agency ISSA have just signed a partnership agreement. From now on you can rely on ISSA for all of your translation work which requires specialized technical know-how, and we can also help you, for example, with document presentation and website creation.
The agency ISSA specializes in the translation, copywriting and page design of a huge range of technical documentation: programming, usage and maintenance manuals, technical and commercial brochures, offers, contract specifications, courses, software and much more.
Fields of specialization:
- Machine tools, laser and inkjet printers, and machine finishing centres
- Robotics, industrial lasers, numerical commands, the nuclear industry, security, and FMS systems
- Pharmaceutical, medical and industrial products and appliances
- Telecommunications, computing, and media and electronic technologies
- Civil architecture, town planning and related subjects
- Peripheral appliances and control, measurement and surveillance systems
ISSA guarantees you quality texts, thanks in large part to our team of experts (engineers, technicians, architects, lawyers and other specialists) who work closely with us in checking translations. Using the latest computer hardware and software ensures uniformity of style and that the right technology is employed – in all likelihood the same as the client’s systems. It hardly requires pointing out that our translators translate exclusively into their own mother tongue.
Advantages for you
- For translations to and from all European languages, particularly French, Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Slovenian and Slovakian, you can enjoy an exclusive rate of 0.1325 euros per source language word, an 11% discount. This figure includes checking of translations.
- 11% discount for less common European languages (Greek, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, etc.) and for non-European languages such as Arabic, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Quotes are speedily provided on demand.
- Other services: page design, websites (creation, revamps and maintenance), pre-press, preparation of printed material, etc. at 45 euros per hour (a 31% discount)
Other advantages of becoming a BEMAS member:
Keep in touch with the newest trends in Maintenance.
Get to know with your colleague Maintenance managers from other companies.
Receive the Belgian professional magazine on Maintenance: "Maintenance Magazine".
Free participation at the Bemas Info evening sessions
Discounts for the other Bemas activities and a wide range of other activities on Maintenance not organised by Bemas.
You recieve the Bemas Maintenance Year Book.
Jobs- en Vacancies service in Maintenance
Via 'Member Helps Member' you can ask a Maintenance related question to you colleague maintenance professionals.
In a nutshell, Bemas helps you to develop yourself as a Maintenance Professional…
firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.issa.be