DVD 1 : Top industry leaders on maintenance
Euromaintenance2008 in Brussels revealed itself to be an inspiring event addressing the strategic importance of maintenance. The debate on the opening night of Euromaintenance focused on sustainable industrial activity in Europe, with an emphasis on the role of maintenance and asset management. Global economy has made equipment reliability a strategic issue. Properly leveraging asset up-time is one of a company’s few opportunities to increase income in ever-tightening markets with high demands and price pressures, by increasing production capacity at the lowest possible manufacturing cost. Furthermore, high reliability increases customer satisfaction (fewer supply delays) and ensures compliance with ever-more rigorous environmental and safety regulations. In short, innovation in maintenance and reliability are the keys to sustainable industrial activity.
On this DVD, you will learn from the opinions and insights of following captains of Industry:
- Debate on the importance of maintenance, and the opportunities and the challenges in this profession:
- Volker Knabe - Corporate director of Engineering & Maintenance of BASF Worldwide
- Closing note by Didier Herbert, Head of Unit "Sustainable Industrial Policy" at the EU Directorate General Enterprise and Industry on the future key issues of Industrial Policy and Sustainable development in Europe, about our challenges in industrial management and in sustainable development in Europe.
- Moderated by Alex Puissant, Belgian TV commentator/personality.
- Welcome by Johan Decoster, chairman of the Euromaintenance conference and honorary president of the EFNMS
- Welcome by Hans Klemme-Wolf, chairman of the EFNMS
- Proclamation of the prestigious Euromaintenance incentive award by the president of the Salvetti Foundation
- Debate top Industry leaders on Maintenance
DVD 2 : Behind the Scenes of the ING Renault F1 Team!
Technology concepts and compelling people management aspects of F1 have inspired industry to introduce “pit stop strategies” in maintenance. Therefore, in cooperation with the ING Renault F1 team, Euromaintenance 2008 in Brussels offered an exclusive view behind the scenes of F1.
During an animated presentation, you will a unique point of view on how a F1 car is being developed and how a F1 team is working:
- How are both team and technology being driven to top performances ?
- What approaches and methods are used to maximise performance and reliability of a F1 car ?
- How is innovation stimulated ?
- What safety measures are taken on and off the track ?
On stage interviews and debate with:
- Mr. Bob Bell, Technical Director of the ING Renault F1 Team.
- Mr. Bas Leinders , F1 test driver.
- Hosted by Mr. Peter Windsor, renowned F1 Pit lane/grid reporter and former F1 team manager.
Besides this, you get exclusive films on the development of a Renault F1 racecar and different interviews with some of the team’s key decision takers.
Both DVD’s are featured in English.
Bemas member : (+ Euromaintenance participants ): € 65 + 21 % VAT = € 78,65
Non-members : € 85 + 6% VAT = € 102,85
Delivery costs : € 5 + 21 % VAT = € 6,05