|Ajoutť le 24/05/2011 - Baxter|
At Baxter, we focus on assisting people with some of the most complex conditions: haemophilia, cancer, immune disorders and kidney disease. We do this by applying our expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to make a meaningful difference in patients' lives.
Baxter employs 2,200 people in Belgium, has a Research & Development Centre in Braine L'Alleud and a very large manufacturing plant in Lessines as well as a European Distribution Centre. The Belux headquarters are located in Braine L'Alleud.
Integrated in the improvement maintenance team, the Method Engineer is responsible to improve and to support the operational maintenance activities by coordinating the exceptions, analyzing the maintenance indicators, reviewing the maintenance methods, developing training modules and being the maintenance interface in the project teams.
- Coordinate exceptions and investigations relating to maintenance activities. Support the problem solving or investigations of Manufacturing and Quality.
- Improve the effectiveness, the quality level and EHS risk of equipments and installation by
o Analyzing the maintenance operations
o Reviewing the maintenance methods.
o Identifying and managing projects
- Establish and submit budget for the improvement projects with all the justifications. Follow the budget during project to avoid any overspending.
- Develop training modules and train the maintenance & calibration foremen and technicians.
- Develop technical expertise in process equipments, filling and packing lines, facilities, utilities and HVAC.
- Be the interface between the project teams and the maintenance operational, give the maintenance requirements, and participate to the equipments reception and installation.
- Interact frequently with operational maintenance, manufacturing and quality.
- Share the maintenance best practices with the other Baxter sites
- University degree: Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Biochemistry, or other relevant university degree
- 3 years experience minimum, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
- Analytic, organized, results oriented, able to write synthetic and well documented reports and to develop training modules
- Good communication skills: interact efficiently with all services, capacity to give training
- Fluent in French and English is a must